Our Top 10 Recommendations for Server Rack Network Switchs
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for server rack network switchs on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Tripp Lite 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW6U)
- Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Dimension:- 14.5 x 23.63 x 17.5 inches
- 5-Year Limited Warranty & PCI-Compliant, Ships fully assembled
SaleBestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Rack - 19" 2 Post Network Rack - Audio Video & IT Equipment Rack for Your Server Room - Free Standing (RK12OD)
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The small footprint on this 12U open frame rack enables you to easily mount your audio video or IT equipment in areas where space is limited.
- USER FRIENDLY: Designed with usability in mind, this computer equipment rack is constructed with a lightweight frame for easy relocation. The hinged rack design allows for quick access and maintenance of your AV or network equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: With a sturdy 2 post construction, this 12U free standing rack supports a maximum weight capacity of 63 kg (140 lbs) and meets all EIA-310 rack standards.
- EASY TO SETUP: With the mounting hardware included, you'll enjoy a hassle-free assembly with this 2 post floor standing data rack.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This 2 post network rack fits smaller equipment, perfect for your audio video, media, data, and communication equipment. The server rack is also ideal for your home stereo components and theater applications.
Bestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket (WALLMOUNT6)
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound
- WALL MOUNTABLE: The wall mount patch panel helps organize areas where space is at a premium
- HOLDS 6U AND 44 LBS: With this 6U rack height wall mount patch panel bracket, you can install up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) of equipment worry free
- RELIABLE AFTER-PURCHASE SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty along with lifetime support for this wall-mountable rack
Bestseller No. 4
KENUCO 9U Wall Mount Open Frame Steel Network Equipment Rack 17.75 Inch Deep
- Sturdy heavy duty 14 gauge / 2mm cold steel construction.
- Accommodates EIA, and standard 19" rack equipment. Perfect for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves, and all other server rack equipment.
- Wall mounts are 16 inches center to center for mounting to any standard stud. Comes with all assembly hardware (screws, washers, nuts) and mounting bolts
- Open frame cabinet / rack design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides. This will allow you to easily adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed.
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions. Enables mounting rack mount equipment to any available wall space with this open rack mount and provides easy access and maintenance to the equipment.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Linksys Business LGS124 24-Port Rackmount Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch I Metal Enclosure
- Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Power-saving features
- Easy Plug and Play connection
Bestseller No. 6
Navepoint 9U Deluxe IT Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure 19-Inch Server Network Rack with Locking Glass Door 16-Inches Deep Black
- Dimensions: 19.5"H x 24"W x 18"D
- 132 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment
SaleBestseller No. 7
TRIPP LITE 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, Switch Depth, 18" Deep (SRWO8U22)
- Configures to 8U, 12U or 22U of rack space
- Stores 19 in. rack equipment up to 18 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds
- Allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- Simple to assemble and mount
Bestseller No. 8
TRENDNet Rack Mount Kit, Compatible with TEG-S16Dg /TEG-S24Dg, Mount an 11" Wide to a 19" Equipment Rack, ETH-11MK
- Mount an 11 inch wide switch to a 19 inch networking equipment rack
- Includes 2 metal angles and switch mounting screws
- Compatible with TRENDnet's TEG-S16Dg and TEG-S24Dg
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 12U 2 Post Wall Mount 18 Inch Deep Switch Depth Heavy Duty Network Server Rack
- 2 Post Open frame with 12U of 12-24 mounting holes for standard 19 inch rack mount equipment
- 18 inches deep (switch depth)
- Heavy duty SPCC Steel with black powder coated finish
- Easy wall mounting and assembly for reduced clutter and increased floor space
- Meets Compliance with: CE, RoHS, EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant
Bestseller No. 10
TP-Link 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch | Plug and Play | Metal | Rackmount | Fanless | Limited Lifetime (TL-SG1024)
- 24 10/100/1000M RJ45 ports
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- All ports support Full/half duplex transfer mode for 10Mbps/100Mbps and Full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Supports IEEE 802.3X flow control for full-duplex mode and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode