Our Top 10 Recommendations for Server Rack Cable Managements
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for server rack cable managements on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com Horizontal 2U Server Rack Cable Management Finger Duct w/ Cover - 19" Network Rack Wire Duct Raceway Panel - Slotted Wire Duct (CMDUCT2U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack mount wire duct and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985
- EXTREME FUNCTIONALITY: This 2U server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Adhering to the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), this 19 inch IT-grade finger-duct patch panel cable manager and cover allows for government GSA Schedule purchases
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords
SaleBestseller No. 2
StarTech.com Server Rack Cable Management - 3x3in - Open Slot Network & Data Cable Raceway - Finger Duct Cable Management w/ Cover (AD3X3)
- ELIMINATE WIRE CLUTTER: Keep your cables neat and organized with this data center and server rack cable management duct. It also features a snap-lid to provide easy access to cables and give a tidy appearance.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR NETWORK AND DATA CABLES: Designed with parallel openings on both sidewalls, this 3x3in / 5ft long open slot cable raceway facilitates customization for all your cable management needs.
- BUILT TO LAST: This wire cable hider duct is constructed with PVC plastic material that provides high-impact resistance, is warp-proof, and self-extinguishing, making it an ideal solution for your network rack and server room applications.
- CONVENIENT MOUNTING OPTION: To provide a protective channel for your wire cables, this finger duct raceway can be screwed into the wall for ultimate convenience.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this server rack cable management duct has free lifetime technical support.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Lancher 19 Inch 1U Cable Management Horizontal Cable Rack Mount Manager with mounting Screws for Service Rack Cabinet 24 Slot Finger Duct with Cover
- Made of cold rolled steel, Rounded edge without cutting cable, Durable and will never rust.
- Keeping your cables organized on a rack mount. Reducing the possibility of disconnections and maintaining the organization of cables
- Dimension: 1.75 * 1.75 * 19 inch, fits in any standard 19 rack mount, server cabinet, shelf and more.
- Mounting screws included for easy installation; Free cables ties provided for easy cable management.
- Quality and you can trust- 5 years warranty.
Bestseller No. 4
Quest Manufacturing 2-Post Rack Vertical Cable Manager Duct with Cover, 70 Cables per Side, 6', Black (VR-07-140)
- To organize your network Cables in a open frame rack
- Easy access dual-sided finger-duct design
- Holds up to 70 Cables per side
- Black powder coat micro finish
- 18 AWG Cold Rolled Steel base
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 25U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/Casters/Levelers/Cable Management (4POSTRACK25U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 25U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment.
- USER FRIENDLY: This 25U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 50.8 in / 129 cm (with casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
SaleBestseller No. 6
StarTech.com Vertical 0U Server Rack Cable Management w/D-Ring Hooks - 40U Network Rack Cord Manager Panels - 2X 3ft Wire Organizers (CMVER40UD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this vertical-mount D-ring hook and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985
- EASY MOUNTING: This 6ft. (2 3ft. pieces) 0U server rack cable manager mounts vertically to your 19 inch 20U or larger rack to help organize networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The 30 hook vertical-mount D ring cord organizer enables you to route your cables where needed
- PASSIVE COOLING: This metal patch cable hanger keeps your cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment
- PROTECTS EQUIPMENT: This high-performance metal network rack cable management/organizer panel features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cord
Bestseller No. 7
Raising Electronics 1U Horizontal Rack Mount Cable Management Unit with Panel Plastic
- 1.Quantity purchase and save more. Fits 19" Standard Equipment. Accommodates tower units, monitors, and other equipment.
- 2.Unit with 12 slots for more flexibility. An included plastic panel cover offers your system a more neat and organized look.
- 3.Light weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship.
- cover panel included
Bestseller No. 8
Cable Raceway Kit, 138 inch Open Slot Wiring Raceway Duct with Cover Cable Management System to Hide Under Desk/TV/Computer/Power Cords - 15.4 X 1.6 X 0.8 Inch(LWH)
- Alritz cable concealer kit is used for neatly organizing under desk or behind furniture cables, cord of wall mounted TV, home theater, computer, server, distribution box at home, office. Save you from cable mess and provide a tidy appearance
- Made of durable PVC material, these cable raceway ducts are flexible, impact resistant and self extinguishing. Sturdy gray covers hide cables inside and they can be painted in any color as you wish
- Our cord cover kit is able to hide AWG cables, HDMI cables, Ethernet cables, USB cables and power cords,etc. Protect your children and pets from cables and cords hanging near the floor
- The 138-inch cable management channels are pre-cut into 9 sections (15.4 inch each) to provide optimal installation length. Eliminate unnecessary cuts and make your DIY route plan more flexible and easier
- There are 2 alternative methods to install these cable hiders- stick them on the wall surface using the strong self adhesive tape if you don't want damage the wall, or mount them on wall using the screws and drywall anchors we provided. It won't take much time and effort
SaleBestseller No. 9
StarTech.com Vertical 2.4 x 3.9in Server Rack Cable Management D-Ring Hook- 1.5U Multi-Directional Mount - Network Rack Cord Organizer Ring (CMHOOKMW)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this D-ring hook and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- EASY MOUNTING: Each vertical-mount server rack cable manager mounts to your 2 or 4 post rack to help organize networking cables and protect against equipment ports in your data center
- IT GRADE: This 1.5U metal D-ring features a right-angled bracket with two sets of mounting holes for flexible positioning, and can be installed in multiple places on the same rack for custom solutions
- PASSIVE COOLING: This high-performance metal patch cable hanger keeps your computer and ethernet cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment
- PROTECTS EQUIPMENT: This 2.4” x 3.9” rack mount metal network rack cable management/organizer panel features solid steel for ultimate durability, and can be mounted facing internally or externally
SaleBestseller No. 10
Neat Patch Cable Management Unit
- Eliminates the need to use wire managers such as plastic finger ducts riveted to metal or metal D-Rings
- Surges and grounding electrical issues eliminated by unique non-conductive one piece molded design
- Creates a balanced patching environment by providing 48 port cycles which allow single coil circuits to be stored in the rack