Our Top 10 Recommendations for Cheap Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for cheap server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
ECHOGEAR 20U Open Frame Server Rack - Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Network & AV Gear - Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack 'em up: Entire 20U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.12" deep), 1x 2U vented shelf (18" deep), and 25x rack mounting screws. Is it Christmas in here or is that just me?
- This rack's 20.24" deep design means it's perfect for your networking, AV and rack mounted components up to 19" deep. Racking severs? It'll work, but you'll need to bring the rack rails for your server brand.
- This rack is ready to hang. (On the wall, we mean.) Wall-mounted or standing strong on included leveling feet, this rack's versatile design is ready to take on your setup... whatever that may be.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today's hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it's simple. With all the included hardware & witty instructions, you'll have your rack ready for servers & networking gear in under 20 minutes.
Bestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 1U Adjustable Vented Server Rack Mount Shelf - 175lbs - 19.5 to 38in Deep Universal Tray for 19" AV/ Network Equipment Rack (ADJSHELF) , Black
- UNIVERSAL 19'' FIT: This vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit any 19in server rack and has an adjustable depth range of 19.5-38in for your data, networking or other small-form tools / equipment.
- MAXIMIZE VENTILIATION: The vented shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool.
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy IT-grade cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 175 lb / 80 kg.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: At 19.5-38in deep, this adjustable shelf can work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for your tools or audio / video accessories.
Bestseller No. 3
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 4
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV) Black
- Universal 19'' fit: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19 inch server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- Maximize ventilation: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- Versatile functionality: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U),Black
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- User friendly: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds(544 kilogram), has a total product height of 28 inch 71 centimeter (with casters) and is EIA ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 6
Raising Electronics Server Rack 4 Post Open Rack Frame Rack Enclosure 19 Inch Adjustable Depth Cold Rolled Steel（27U,56Inch Height）
- Fit 19” Wide Standard Equipment. INSTALL Depth of 22-34”(Post to Post)
- Free Standing Rack, very stable to secure your equipment.
- Light Weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship, yet heave duty *700LB Capacity.*
- Assembled Size: 56”H x 21”W x 31-44”D (Bottom Base depth).
- Serve with square screw holes, also M6 screws and cage nuts are included.
Bestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 8 Outlet Horizontal 1U Rack Mount PDU Power Strip for Network Server Racks - Surge Protection - 120V/15A - with 6 Ft Power Cord (RKPW081915), Black
- Power and charge: This rack mount power strip provides an additional 8 NEMA 5-15 outlets (120V/15A) and features a 6 feet long cord so you can plug your devices in while leaving the rack mobile
- 1U Rack design: Compatible with all 19 inches server racks 4 inches or deeper, this horizontal-mount power distribution unit fits many network racks and has an integrated 6 feet/1.8 meter power cord
- For the IT professional: This IT-grade rackmount PDU features a rugged steel chassis, LED indicators for ground and surge protection, and lets you control the power state with power and reset switches
- Protects your equipment: This rack mountable 8-outlet (120V) power strip features a built-in circuit breaker and reset switch, ensuring a dependable performance of your networking equipment
Bestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 14 Inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6), Black
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 9
StarTech.com 25U Network Server Rack Cabinet on Wheels for 19" Data, IT, AV & Computer Equipment, Adjustable Depth (5" to 33"), 1763lbs capacity - Rolling Enclosure w/ Lockable Glass Door (RK2536BKF)
- ULTIMATE PORTABILITY: This 25U 19 in AV rack cabinet is easy to transport, offering ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room making it perfect for stereo equipment and other AV components.
- CASTERS INCLUDED: This floor-standing server and data rack includes casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear mounted devices such as audio video equipment and other electronics
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Designed with convenience in mind, this rack mount cabinet features front and side mounting holes to accommodate different types of server, IT, computer and media equipment
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN: The glass door offers increased visibility while keeping your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling. It also features removable side panels with independent locks, enabling you to easily access your equipment
- EXTREME FUNCTIONALITY: This 36 inch free-standing rack enclosure has a weight capacity of 1763 lbs (800 kg) and adjustable 32 inch rails to accommodate all of your home theatre and server room requirements
SaleBestseller No. 10
StarTech.com 18U Server Rack Cabinet - 4-Post Adjustable Depth (2" to 30") Network Equipment Rack Enclosure w/Casters/Cable Management/Shelf /Locking Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (RK1833BKM)
- SECURE RACK: 19" server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 30"; internal depth of 33"; height 35.6"; Locking doors/sides (2 keys inc.); Rolling/Mobile data/IT/enclosure
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters & leveling feet to offer maneuverability & stability; 75 M6 Cage nuts/screws, hook & loop tape & 1U shelf provided to easily mount equipment
- DESIGN AND VENTILATION: Strong mesh doors and side panels with vented top allow for airflow; 1U height intervals marked for identification
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment, supporting brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge, and Lenovo ThinkSystem
- SPECS: 5-YR warranty | 18U 19in Enclosure Cabinet | Mounting Depth 2 to 30in. | 995 lb stationary capacity| 100xM6 cage nuts & screws | 1U vented shelf | 10ft hook and loop tape inc. | Grounding lugs