Our Top 10 Recommendations for 8U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 8u server racks on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 8U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 12 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Rack for Shallow Network Equipment- 80lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT8)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- OPTIMIZED WORKSPACE: This 8U wall mount patch panel bracket has a maximum mounting depth of 12in [30.48cm] and a maximum weight capacity of 80.2lb [36.3kg].
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The wall mount data rack features a solid steel design for ultimate durability and to ensure a safe and sturdy mounting solution for your mission-critical networking equipment.
- EASY CABLE MANAGEMENT: Built with efficiency in mind, the wall mount patch panel rack has a rear access panel for easy cable organization in your network closet, wiring closet, back office or IDF.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall-mount bracket's mounting holes are positioned 16in apart, exactly matching standard drywall construction framework to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
Bestseller No. 2
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 3
Tripp Lite 9U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW9U)
- Secures 9U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor(with optional SRCASTER)
- Dimension:- 19.88 x 23.63 x 17.78-inches. Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
SaleBestseller No. 4
TRIPP LITE 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, Switch Depth, 18" Deep, 5 Year Warranty (SRWO8U22)
- Configures to 8U, 12U or 22U of rack space
- Stores 19 in. rack equipment up to 18 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds
- Allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- Simple to assemble and mount
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Rack - Steel - 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Server Room Rack for Computer / AV / Media & IT Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
SaleBestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- USER FRIENDLY: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 28 in / 71 cm (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 7
Kenuco 9U Wall Mount Open Frame Steel Network Equipment Rack 17.75 Inch Deep
- Sturdy heavy duty 14 gauge / 2mm cold steel construction.
- Accommodates EIA, and standard 19" rack equipment. Perfect for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves, and all other server rack equipment.
- Wall mounts are 16 inches center to center for mounting to any standard stud. Comes with all assembly hardware (screws, washers, nuts) and mounting bolts
- Open frame cabinet / rack design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides. This will allow you to easily adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed.
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions. Enables mounting rack mount equipment to any available wall space with this open rack mount and provides easy access and maintenance to the equipment.
Bestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/Built in Shelf - 2-Post Adjustable Depth (12" to 18") Equipment Rack - 75.2lbs (WALLSHELF8U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U Rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STORES VARIOUS SIZED EQUIPMENT: The wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12” to 18“ , a dual-position 12” shelf that for the top or the bottom and a weight capacity of 75.2lbs.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: For hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall rack is a sturdy mounting solution for your equipment and with the wall mounting holes positioned 16” apart, it matches the standard drywall construction framework.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER SPACES: The 2-post wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space - ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available.
Bestseller No. 9
Samson SRK Universal Equipment Rack Stands 8 Space, 3-Inch Locking Casters Flanged Panel, 19-Inch, Black
- 8 rack space version
- Heavy-duty steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- 3-inch (75mm) locking casters
- Single space blank panel included
- Compatible with U.S. and European rack screws
Bestseller No. 10
NavePoint 6U Wall Mount Open Frame 19 Inch Server Equipment Rack Threaded 16 inch Depth Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 13.75"H x 20"W x 16"D
- Rack Depth: 16"
- 6U Rack Units
- 110 pound weight capacity