Our Top 10 Recommendations for 8U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 8u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 8U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 12 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Rack for Shallow Network Equipment- 80lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT8)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Optimized workspace: This 8U wall mount patch panel bracket has a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [30.48 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 80.2 pounds [36.3 kilogram].
- Sturdy construction: The wall mount data rack features a solid steel design for ultimate durability and to ensure a safe and sturdy mounting solution for your mission-critical networking equipment.
- Easy cable management: Built with efficiency in mind, the wall mount patch panel rack has a rear access panel for easy cable organization in your network closet, wiring closet, back office or IDF.
- Standardized hole sizing: The wall-mount bracket's mounting holes are positioned 16in apart, exactly matching standard drywall construction framework to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
Bestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 8U 19" Open Frame Server Rack - Compact 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22-40") Mobile - Free Standing Network/Computer Equipment Data Rack - Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (4POSTRACK8U)
- ADJUSTABLE DEPTH: 8U Open frame server rack to mount servers & IT Network equipment w/ an adjustable mounting depth of 22" to 40". Compact 21" tall design for placement under desks & compact spaces
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Detailed assembly instructions & easy-to-follow video available. Mobile data rack ships as a compact flat pack & w/ packaging designed to avoid damage & facilitate problem free installs
- OPEN FRAME DESIGN: 4 post solid steel 19" EIA/ECA-310-E frame design for maximum ventilation. 1200 lb capacity w/ casters for rolling, levelling feet & pre-drilled holes to secure rack to floor
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 24 cage nuts & screws to mount computer equipment, easy to read Units (U) & depth adjustment markings, cable management hooks for organization & the required tools for assembly
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Free standing rack to mount servers like Dell PowerEdge (Ready Rails), Lenovo ThinkServer, HP ProLiant up to 40" deep, in a compact 21" tall design for placement in small spaces
Bestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Network Rack - 19" 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Rack for Computer, AV, Media, IT, Data & Server Room Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
Bestseller No. 4
NavePoint 9U Wall Mount Open Frame 19 Inch Server Equipment Rack Threaded 16 inch Depth Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 19"H x 20"W x 16"D
- Rack Depth: 16"
- 9U Rack Units
- 110 pound weight capacity
Bestseller No. 5
Samson SRK Universal Equipment Rack Stands 8 Space, 3-Inch Locking Casters Flanged Panel, 19-Inch, Black
- 8-space 19" universal equipment racks
- Heavy-duty steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- Front and rear rack rails
- Compatible with U.S. and metric screw thread sizes
- U.S. and metric rack screws included
Bestseller No. 6
Tripp Lite 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, Switch Depth, 18" Deep, 5 Year Warranty (SRWO8U22), black, 17.8 (8U) , 24.8 (12U), 42.3 (22U) x 20.11 x 18.24
- Configures to 8U, 12U or 22U of rack space
- Stores 19 in. rack equipment up to 18 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds
- Allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- Simple to assemble and mount
SaleBestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U),Black
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- User friendly: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds(544 kilogram), has a total product height of 28 inch / 71 centimeter (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 8
Tripp Lite 9U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW9U),Black
- Secures 9U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor(with optional SRCASTER)
- Dimension:-19.88 x 23.63 x 17.78-inches. Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
SaleBestseller No. 9
StarTech.com 8U 19" Vertical Wall Mount Server Rack Cabinet - Low Profile (15") - 30" Deep Locking Network Enclosure w/2U for Switch Patch Panel Router Mounting IT/Data Cabinet Assembled (RK830WALVS)
- MOUNT YOUR SERVERS VERTICALLY: This 8U vertical wall mount server rack cabinet features a space saving low profile design & provides up to 30" of mounting depth while only extending 15" from the wall
- INCLUDES AN EXTRA 2U OF MOUNTING SPACE: 2U of angled 2 post horizontal mounting space is provided above the vertical server mounting rails for switches, patch panels, and routers up to 4.7" in depth
- TECH SPECS: 8U 19" Vertical Wallmount Enclosure | Pre-Assembled | EIA/ECA-310-E | Rear & Bottom Cable Routing | 200 lb (90 kg) Weight Capacity | Mounting Screws Incl. | Optional 2x 120mm Fans
- MULTIPLE SECURITY FEATURES: Locking side panels w/ 4 keys, for multiple levels of security; cabling can routed into the cabinet from the wall without exposing cables for extra security
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; this vertical wallmount network/data rack is backed for 5 years by StarTech.com, includes free 24/5 North America based tech support
Bestseller No. 10
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year