Our Top 10 Recommendations for 5U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 5u server racks on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 12 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 2
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 3
NavePoint 6U Wall Mount Consumer Series Server Cabinet Network Enclosure Locks, Fan
- Dimensions: 13.92 in H x 21.65 in W x 17.72 in D
- 110 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Total Usable Space of 13.75" front to back.
Bestseller No. 4
NavePoint 9U Wall Mount Open Frame 19 Inch Server Equipment Rack Threaded 16 inch Depth Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 19"H x 20"W x 16"D
- Rack Depth: 16"
- 9U Rack Units
- 110 pound weight capacity
SaleBestseller No. 5
Tripp Lite 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW6U),Black
- Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Dimension:- 14.5 x 23.63 x 17.5 inches
- 5-Year Limited Warranty & PCI-Compliant, Ships fully assembled
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/ Built in Shelf - 2-Post Adjustable Depth (12" to 18") Equipment Rack - 75.2lbs (WALLSHELF8U),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U Rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STORES VARIOUS SIZED EQUIPMENT: The wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12” to 18“ , a dual-position 12” shelf that for the top or the bottom and a weight capacity of 75.2lbs.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: For hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall rack is a sturdy mounting solution for your equipment and with the wall mounting holes positioned 16” apart, it matches the standard drywall construction framework.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER SPACES: The 2-post wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space - ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available.
Bestseller No. 7
Tripp Lite 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, Switch Depth, 18" Deep, 5 Year Warranty (SRWO8U22), black, 17.8 (8U) , 24.8 (12U), 42.3 (22U) x 20.11 x 18.24
- Configures to 8U, 12U or 22U of rack space
- Stores 19 in. rack equipment up to 18 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds
- Allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- Simple to assemble and mount
SaleBestseller No. 8
Monoprice 4U 7(H) x 19(W) x 12(D) Inches Wall Mount Bracket (108627), Black
- Mounts to walls with standard 16" On-center studs or to brick/cement walls
- Tapped for 10/32 screws
- Includes 24 pcs 10/32 screws
- Standard 19" Rack mount width
- Supports up to 40 lbs.
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 5U Low Profile Vertical Wall Mount Enclosure 36 Inch Server Depth Patch Panel Cabinet Black
- SECURE: Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this enclosure was designed with security in mind. The product is PCI compliant and features anti-theft locks on the front door.
- COMPATIBLE: The provided EIA/ECA 310-E Compliant mounting rails can support up to 150 lbs of equipment.
- COMPLIANT: Meets Compliance with: CE, RoHS,EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant, NEMA Rated Type-1, IP20 Protection Grade, PCI, HIPAA
- EASY SETUP: This enclosure ships fully assembles and is easy to mount in most any location.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item
Bestseller No. 10
Tripp Lite 5U Vertical Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Low Profile, Server Depth, 36" Deep, Black (SRWF5U36 )
- 5U VERTICAL WALL MOUNT RACK: Designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way.
- SPACE SAVING RACK - 36 INCHES DEEP: Low-profile vertical mount server-depth wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet secures 5U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep. Includes additional 2U of space for patch panels.
- SECURES 19 IN. RACK EQUIPMENT: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Locking steel cabinet vented to keep equipment cool.
- MEETS PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Comes with a five year limited warranty and ships fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.