Our Top 10 Recommendations for 5U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 5u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 14 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 2
NavePoint 6U Wall Mount Consumer Series Server Cabinet Network Enclosure Locks, Fan
- Dimensions: 13.92 in H x 21.65 in W x 17.72 in D
- 110 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Total Usable Space of 13.75" front to back.
Bestseller No. 3
NavePoint 5U Low Profile Vertical Wall Mount Enclosure 36 Inch Server Depth Patch Panel Cabinet Black
- SECURE: Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this enclosure was designed with security in mind. The product is PCI compliant and features anti-theft locks on the front door.
- COMPATIBLE: The provided EIA/ECA 310-E Compliant mounting rails can support up to 150 lbs of equipment.
- COMPLIANT: Meets Compliance with: CE, RoHS,EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant, NEMA Rated Type-1, IP20 Protection Grade, PCI, HIPAA
- EASY SETUP: This enclosure ships fully assembles and is easy to mount in most any location.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item
Bestseller No. 4
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 5
Tripp Lite 5U Vertical Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Low Profile, Server Depth, 36" Deep, Black (SRWF5U36 )
- 5U VERTICAL WALL MOUNT RACK: Designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way.
- SPACE SAVING RACK - 36 INCHES DEEP: Low-profile vertical mount server-depth wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet secures 5U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 36 in. deep. Includes additional 2U of space for patch panels.
- SECURES 19 IN. RACK EQUIPMENT: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Locking steel cabinet vented to keep equipment cool.
- MEETS PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Comes with a five year limited warranty and ships fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 15U 19" Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth 22-40" Mobile - Free Standing Rolling Network/Computer Equipment Data Rack - Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (4POSTRACK15U)
- ADJUSTABLE DEPTH: 15U Open frame server rack for servers & network equipment w/adjustable mounting depth 22" to 40" Maximize available space w/33" height, for integration in utility or server closet
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Mobile portable computer equipment rack w/ assembly instructions & easy-to-follow video. Compact flat pack shipping & packaging design to avoid damage & facilitate problem free installs
- SOLID STEEL: 4 Post 19" EIA/ECA-310-E open frame designed for ventilation w/15U mounting height, 1200 lb capacity, 3 install options: casters, levelling feet, or base-plate to secure rack to the floor
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Rolling rack w/24 cage nuts & screws to mount equipment, easy to read Units (U) & depth adjustment markings, cable management hooks for organization, w/ required assembly tools
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: 19 inch free standing data rack works with Dell PowerEdge (Ready Rails), Lenovo ThinkServer, HP ProLiant
Bestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 19 in – Steel - Vertical Mounting Bracket for Networking and Data Equipment (RK619WALLV),Black
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 6U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or networking equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Constructed of high-quality materials, this wall mounting bracket is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
Bestseller No. 8
Tripp Lite 5U Smart Rack, Low Profile, Vertical Mounting, Switch Depth Wall Mount Wiring Enclosure, Adjustable Brackets, Wall Rack Enclosure (SRWF10UMOD)
- 5U RACK ENCLOSURE: Heavy-duty steel rack secures and houses equipment not typically mounted in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Ideal for wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need A/V, voice and data infrastructure to be secure, organized and out of the way. This vertical equipment rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.
- STAY ORGANIZED: Two pre-installed, but removable, 1U shelves with adjustable metal equipment brackets attach to the cabinet’s square mounting holes. Four RJ45 jacks are built into the rack cabinet for connecting your devices to a network. Plus reversible front door locks, ventilation, and brush-strip cable plates on both sides for cable routing & preventing dust from entering.
- RUGGED BUILD: Constructed with a durable black powder-coated finish, the vertical equipment rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Low profile design extends the enclosure less than seven inches from the wall, while housing equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels.
- EASY INSALLATION: The structured wiring cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. The equipment brackets adjust easily and allow for flexibility in storing routers and other devices. This rack provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you, call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 4U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 4 Rack Units (4RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 16 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 10
RackSolutions 5U 2Post Conversion Kit Server Rack Depth Extender
- Mounts 4 Post equipment on 2 Post racks
- Hardware included
- Designed and made in Texas with pride by RackSolutions.
- Compatible with 3" uprights
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs per rack unit