Our Top 10 Recommendations for 4U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 4u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case with 8 Bays & 4 Fans Pre-Installed (RSV-R4000)
- Superb Scalability : With three 5.25-inch external bays (which can switch to a 3.5-inch HDD x 4 module), eight 3.5-inch internal drive bays, and seven expansion slots, you can expand your server computer easily.
- Excellent Cooling Design with 4 included case fan : The rackmount server chassis is engineered with optimal cooling in mind. Two 120mm front fans and two 80mm rear fans are included in the chassis to keep your whole system well ventilated
- Extra Clever Designs : The RSV-R4000 features dual USB 2.0 connectors on the front panel for easy connectivity.
- Motherboard Compatibility: The Rack-mount server chassis is compatible with Motherboard: CEB (12" x 10.5") and ATX (12" x 9.6") and below
- Front Panel Lock: Stylish Black with front panel lock provides a better security for your rackmount server case
Bestseller No. 2
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty)
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 3
Kenuco 4U Wall Mount Open Frame Steel Network Equipment Rack 17.75 Inch Deep
- Sturdy heavy duty 14 gauge / 2mm cold steel construction.
- Accommodates EIA, and standard 19" rack equipment. Perfect for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves, and all other server rack equipment.
- Wall mounts are 16 inches center to center for mounting to any standard stud. Comes with all assembly hardware (screws, washers, nuts) and mounting bolts
- Open frame cabinet / rack design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides. This will allow you to easily adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed.
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions. Enables mounting rack mount equipment to any available wall space with this open rack mount and provides easy access and maintenance to the equipment.
Bestseller No. 4
4U-High 18''-Deep 19''-Wide Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure Network Rack Locking Glass Door
- Outer dimensions: 17.7''D x 11''H x 23.6''W
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment. Inside usable space of 15.35'' front to back.
- No fans included. Only one 120mm venting slot available. Door is Tempered Glass.
- Removable side panels with locks. Comes fully assembled.
- Top and bottom brackets for cable and wire access. Cage Nut kit included for 2U.
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Rack - Steel - 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Server Room Rack for Computer / AV / Media & IT Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Monoprice 4U 7(H) x 19(W) x 12(D) Inches Wall Mount Bracket (108627)
- Mounts to walls with standard 16" On-center studs or to brick/cement walls
- Tapped for 10/32 screws
- Includes 24 pcs 10/32 screws
- Standard 19" Rack mount width
- Supports up to 40 lbs.
SaleBestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 4U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 19 inch Steel Vertical Mounting Bracket for Network and Data Equipment (RK419WALLV)
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 4U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or network equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Constructed of high-quality materials, this wall mounting bracket is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
SaleBestseller No. 8
Kenuco 4U Wall Mount Rack Server Cabinet Data Network Enclosure 19-Inch Server Network Rack with Locking Glass Door
- MOST STRONG RACK IN THE MARKET:2mm thick heavy duty steel with stable and durable black powder-coat finish. The wall mount rack weight reach to 25 pounds, and up to 140 pounds weight capacity.
- SECURITY & TIDY : The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Compact design that can be positioned almost anywhere without wasting valuable floor space.
- CONVENIENT EQUIPMENT STORAGE DESIGN: 18'' deep
- EXCELLENT VENTILATION DESIGN:The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool.
- EASY INSTALL: The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Kenuco 4U 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this 4U wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile 4U rack mount bracket
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
- Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
SaleBestseller No. 10
NavePoint 4U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 7.4"D
- 4U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black