Our Top 10 Recommendations for 4U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 4u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Monoprice 4U 7(H) x 19(W) x 12(D) Inches Wall Mount Bracket (108627)
- Mounts to walls with standard 16" On-center studs or to brick/cement walls
- Tapped for 10/32 screws
- Includes 24 pcs 10/32 screws
- Standard 19" Rack mount width
- Supports up to 40 lbs.
Bestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 4U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 19 inch Steel Vertical Mounting Bracket for Network and Data Equipment (RK419WALLV),Black
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 4U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or network equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Constructed of high-quality materials, this wall mounting bracket is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
Bestseller No. 3
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 4
Kenuco 4U 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this 4U wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile 4U rack mount bracket
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
- Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 14 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Rack for Shallow Network Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6),black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- OPTIMIZED WORKSPACE: This 6U 14in deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 14in [34.6cm] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2lb [20kg].
- EASY TO INSTALL: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 6
NavePoint 4U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 4 Rack Units (4RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 16 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Rack - Steel - 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Server Room Rack for Computer / AV / Media & IT Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
Bestseller No. 8
NavePoint 4U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 7.4"D
- 4U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
SaleBestseller No. 9
StarTech.com 4U Hinged Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 6 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Swing Rack for Shallow Network Equipment- 33lbs (WALLMOUNTH4)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this server rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- EASY EQUIPMENT ACCESS: The patch panel wall mount features a hinged design for easy access to configuration buttons, ports and cables, and to the rear of the mounted equipment for easy adjustment.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, this patch panel swing bracket is designed to provide a dependable solution for mounting slim 19in networking equipment to a wall.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The 4U hinged wall mount patch panel bracket is positioned 16in apart, exactly matching standard drywall construction framework to ensure simple and secure wall-stud anchoring.
- OPTIMIZED WORKSPACE: This durable 4U hinged wall mount patch panel bracket has a maximum mounting depth of 5.8in [14.8cm] and a maximum weight capacity of 33.2lb [15kg].
Bestseller No. 10
StarTech.com 4U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/ Built in Shelf - 2-Post Adjustable Depth (12" to 18") Equipment Rack - 75.2lbs (WALLSHELF4U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 4U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STORES VARIOUS SIZED EQUIPMENT: The 2-post wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12 to 18 inches as well as a dual-position 12 in. shelf that can be at the top or the bottom.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: For hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: With wall mounting holes positioned 16” apart, this wall rack is a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your equipment and matches standard drywall construction framework.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER SPACES: The wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space -ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available.