Our Top 10 Recommendations for 4U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 4u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Monoprice 4U 7(H) x 19(W) x 12(D) Inches Wall Mount Bracket (108627), Black
- Mounts to walls with standard 16" On-center studs or to brick/cement walls
- Tapped for 10/32 screws
- Includes 24 pcs 10/32 screws
- Standard 19" Rack mount width
- Supports up to 40 lbs.
SaleBestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 4U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 19 inch Steel Vertical Mounting Rack for Network and Data Equipment (RK419WALLV)
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 4U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount server equipment rack features a solid steel design for ultimate durability.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or network equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs.
Bestseller No. 3
Electriduct 4U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Network Cabinet - Solid Door (New Model)
- Exterior Dims: (L x W x H) 13 7/8" x 21 1/4 x 8 3/4"
- Interior Dims: (D x W x H) 13" x 19 1/4" x 8"
- Solid steel door with a steel frame and key lock; Solid rear panel with mounting holes
- Vented side panels, Adjustable mounting rails with mounting screws
- Punch outs located on the bottom and top panels
Bestseller No. 4
Kenuco 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount (Black-4U)
- Dimensions: W19'' x U, maximum load capacity is 75 pounds
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile rack mount bracket, Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
SaleBestseller No. 5
NavePoint 4U Wall Mount Bracket Extendable Network Equipment Rack Threaded Standard 19 Inch
- Great for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves and other server rack equipment
- 8.06" H x 19" W x 9.5" - 15.4"D
- Rack Depth: 9.5" - 15.4"
- 4U Rack Units
- 40 pound weight capacity
Bestseller No. 6
NavePoint 4U Blank Rack Mount Panel Spacer for 19-Inch Server Network Rack Enclosure Or Cabinet Black
- Dimensions: 7"H x 19"W x .31"D
- Color: Black
- Installation position: Vertical fixed on the mounting rail
- Package Includes: 10-32 screws
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint Server Cabinet Case 19 Inch Rack Mount DJ Locking Lockable Deep Drawer with Key 4U
- Dimensions: 7"H x 17.5"W x 13.38"D
- 22 pound weight capacity
- Drawer Extension: 11.75"
- Color: Black
- Recessed handle design
Bestseller No. 8
NavePoint 4U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 4 Rack Units (4RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 16 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 9
StarTech.com 4U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/ Built in Shelf - 2-Post Adjustable Depth (12" to 18") Equipment Rack - 75.2lbs (WALLSHELF4U), Black
- STORES VARIOUS SIZED EQUIPMENT: The 2-post wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12 to 18 inches as well as a dual-position 12 in. shelf that can be at the top or the bottom.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: For hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: With wall mounting holes positioned 16” apart, this wall rack is a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your equipment and matches standard drywall construction framework.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER SPACES: The wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space -ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available.
Bestseller No. 10
RIVECO 4U Wall Mount Rack Vertical Patch Panel Bracket Shelf - Easy Assembly Firm Constructed Small Network Rack for Server Computer & Studio Equipment Black
- Versatile: This open rack fits 19-inch standard width equipment for network router, server, NAS, data, audio device, 21.6-inch depth and 2U capacity. Compact design for limited space application as a network rack, audio rack, NAS rack, AV server rack, or even power equipment shelf. Size range 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U to meet most application scenarios.
- Sturdy & Durable: Quality 2.0mm thick cold rolled steel with classic powder coating 0.2mm, this open frame cabinet has firm structure & craftsmanship, heavy duty to support tough loads.
- Includes optional accessories, such as 16 sets cabinet M6 screws and cage nuts, 4 sets M6*10 Round head hexagon screw.
- Easy assembly: With menu instruction within several minutes to get a fully function wall mount network rack.
- 3 years warranty, lifetime technical supports, 100 thousand application cases every year.