Our Top 10 Recommendations for 4U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 4u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
NavePoint 4U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 4 Rack Units (4RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 16 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 2
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
SaleBestseller No. 3
Monoprice 4U 7(H) x 19(W) x 12(D) Inches Wall Mount Bracket (108627), Black
- Mounts to walls with standard 16" On-center studs or to brick/cement walls
- Tapped for 10/32 screws
- Includes 24 pcs 10/32 screws
- Standard 19" Rack mount width
- Supports up to 40 lbs.
Bestseller No. 4
4U-High 18''-Deep 19''-Wide Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure Network Rack Locking Glass Door
- Outer dimensions: 17.7''D x 11''H x 23.6''W
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment. Inside usable space of 15.35'' front to back.
- No fans included. Only one 120mm venting slot available. Door is Tempered Glass.
- Removable side panels with locks. Comes fully assembled.
- Top and bottom brackets for cable and wire access. Cage Nut kit included for 2U.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Electriduct 4U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Network Cabinet - Solid Door (New Model)
- Exterior Dims: (L x W x H) 13 7/8" x 21 1/4 x 8 3/4"
- Interior Dims: (D x W x H) 13" x 19 1/4" x 8"
- Solid steel door with a steel frame and key lock; Solid rear panel with mounting holes
- Vented side panels, Adjustable mounting rails with mounting screws
- Punch outs located on the bottom and top panels
SaleBestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 4U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - 19 inch Steel Vertical Mounting Rack for Network and Data Equipment (RK419WALLV)
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 4U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount server equipment rack features a solid steel design for ultimate durability
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or network equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Constructed of high-quality materials, this wall mount network rack is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
SaleBestseller No. 7
Chenbro Rackmount 4U Server Chassis RM42300-F
- Case Type: 4U Rackmount
- Material: 1.2mm SGCC Sheet Metal, ABS-HB Plastic Material
- M/B Type: CEB (12 x 10.5 inch)
- Processor Support: Intel / AMD UP Quad, Intel / AMD DP Quad
- External Bay: 3x 5.25", 1x 3.5", 1x Slim ODD(or 2.5" HDD kit)
Bestseller No. 8
Kenuco 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount (Black-4U)
- Dimensions: W19'' x U, maximum load capacity is 75 pounds
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile rack mount bracket, Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
SaleBestseller No. 9
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 12 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 10
Rosewill RSV-R4100-4U Rackmount Server Case/Chassis - 8 Internal Bays, 2 Included Cooling Fans
- 2 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 80mm Fans is included
- 1 x 120mm Fans is optional