Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV) Black
- Universal 19'' fit: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19 inch server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- Maximize ventilation: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- Versatile functionality: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
SaleBestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19" Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV),Black
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the black wall mount patch panel bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability. The rack can hold up to 125.3lb (56.7kg) to ensure your equipment is secure.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 ½” screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces. It’s a convenient solution for all your SoHo (small office home office) rack needs.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16” center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs. It works with most 19” rack mountable equipment for ultimate compatibility.
Bestseller No. 3
NavePoint Server Cabinet Case 19 Inch Rack Mount DJ Locking Lockable Deep Drawer with Key 2U
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 17.5"W x 13.38"D
- 22 pound weight capacity
- Drawer Extension: 11.75"
- Color: Black
- Recessed handle design
Bestseller No. 4
SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5"/3.5" Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
Bestseller No. 5
Aeons 2U Universal Server Rack Shelf Vented Rackmount Cantilever Shelf 14" Deep, for 19” IT Network Rack Cabinet Enclosure - Fixed Server Rack Cabinet Shelf
- Fits all standard 19” racks and cabinets to hold various IT, network, and AV equipment
- Two mounting ears fixed shelf, SPCC cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
- Vented design maximizes airflow while maintaining structural integrity
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 19"W x 14"D; 45 Pound weight capacity
- 2U height, 14” deep, includes screw and cage nut set
SaleBestseller No. 6
iStar D Value D-213-MATX 2U Rackmount Server Chassis (Black)
- Case Type: 2U Rackmount
- Material: Front Bezel- Aluminum; Handle- Aluminum; Main Chassis- Zinc-Coated Steel
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX, Up to 9.6 x 9.6 inch
- External Bays: 1x 5.25" Drive Bay
- Internal Bays: 2x 3.5" Drive Bays
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint 2U 19-Inch Universal Vented Rack Mount Cantilever Fixed Server Cabinet Shelf 16-Inches Deep Black
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 19"W x 16"D
- 55 pound weight capacity
- Front mount design
- Slotted venting
- With Lip
Bestseller No. 8
Electriduct 2U Universal 19" Vented Server Rack Mount Shelf - 16" Deep
- Fits all standard 19" cabinets and racks to mount a wide range of IT, AV and network devices | Install all your equipment securely
- Rack Size: 2U | Depth: 16 Inch
- All metal construction with powder coated finish for better protection and professional look
- Heavy duty construction with vented slotted design to allow airflow between devices
- Dimensions: 17.6"W x 3.5"H x 16"D
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 2U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 2 Rack Units (2RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 8 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 10
Kenuco 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount (Black-2U)
- Dimensions: W19'' x U, maximum load capacity is 75 pounds
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile rack mount bracket, Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall