Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV)
- UNIVERSAL 19'' FIT: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19in server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- MAXIMIZE VENTILIATION: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TAA compliant 2U vented server rack mount shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 900W Rack-Mount/Tower, LCD, AVR, USB, DB9, 3 Year Warranty & Dollar 250,000 Insurance (SMART1500LCD)
- Work through short backouts and maintain a network connection / save files safely during longer blackouts : 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 11.8 min of half load runtime / 4.4 min of full load runtime
- 8 outlets protect small servers, desktops & all peripherals: 8 outlets provide ups power backup & surge protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, lcd, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, iot device)
- Avr corrects brownouts & overvoltages without using battery power: Otherwise known as automatic voltage regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts; also features tel/dsl/ ethernet protection
- Ups housing material: Abs; Free management software: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management; High 98 percent efficiency in line power mode
- 3 year warranty, $250,000 insurance: 3 year limited warranty and $250,000 ultimate lifetime insurance for connected equipment
Bestseller No. 3
NavePoint 2U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 2 Rack Units (2RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 8 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 4
NavePoint 2U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 3.75"D
- 2U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
SaleBestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- USER FRIENDLY: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 28 in / 71 cm (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 6
AC Infinity Vented Cantilever 2U Universal Rack Shelf, 16" Deep, for 19” equipment racks. Heavy-Duty 2.4mm Cold Rolled Steel, 100lbs Capacity.
- Fits all 19” racks and cabinets to hold various IT, network, and AV equipment.
- Vent design maximizes airflow while maintaining structural integrity.
- 100 pound weight capacity, up to 80% more than other cantilever rack shelves.
- Heavy-duty 2.4mm thick SPCC cold rolled steel construction.
- 2U height, 16” deep, includes 10-32 screw, washer, and cage nut set.
SaleBestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19" Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV),Black
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the black wall mount patch panel bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability. The rack can hold up to 125.3lb (56.7kg) to ensure your equipment is secure.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 ½” screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces. It’s a convenient solution for all your SoHo (small office/home office) rack needs.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16” center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs. It works with most 19” rack mountable equipment for ultimate compatibility.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this wall mount patch panel bracket, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
SaleBestseller No. 8
StarTech.com Horizontal 2U Server Rack Cable Management Finger Duct w/ Cover - 19" Network Rack Wire Duct Raceway Panel - Slotted Wire Duct (CMDUCT2U),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack mount wire duct and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985
- EXTREME FUNCTIONALITY: This 2U server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Adhering to the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), this 19 inch IT-grade finger-duct patch panel cable manager and cover allows for government GSA Schedule purchases
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords
Bestseller No. 9
CNAweb 2U 19-Inch Steel Wall Mountable Simple Vertical Rack and Server Rack
- Lightweight, practical design offers space saving solution
- Compatible with nearly all 19" rack mountable equipment
- Includes (8) cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment into the rack
- Durable solid steel construction meets EIA-310 19" rack standards
- 16" on center mounting holes provide reliable wall mounting.
Bestseller No. 10
SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5"/3.5" Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet