Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV) Black
- Universal 19'' fit: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19 inch server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- Maximize ventilation: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- Versatile functionality: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
Bestseller No. 2
NavePoint Server Cabinet Case 19 Inch Rack Mount DJ Locking Lockable Deep Drawer with Key 2U
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 17.5"W x 13.38"D
- 22 pound weight capacity
- Drawer Extension: 11.75"
- Color: Black
- Recessed handle design
SaleBestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19" Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV),Black
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the black wall mount patch panel bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability. The rack can hold up to 125.3lb (56.7kg) to ensure your equipment is secure.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces. Its a convenient solution for all your SoHo (small office/home office) rack needs.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16 center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs. It works with most 19 rack mountable equipment for ultimate compatibility.
SaleBestseller No. 4
StarTech.com Horizontal 2U Server Rack Cable Management Finger Duct w/ Cover - 19" Network Rack Wire Duct Raceway Panel - Slotted Wire Duct (CMDUCT2U),Black
- EXTREME FUNCTIONALITY: This 2U server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Adhering to the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), this 19 inch IT-grade finger-duct patch panel cable manager and cover allows for government GSA Schedule purchases
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords
Bestseller No. 5
NavePoint 2U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 3.75"D
- 2U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
Bestseller No. 6
NavePoint 2U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 2 Rack Units (2RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 8 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint 2U Blank Rack Mount Panel Spacer for 19-Inch Server Network Rack Enclosure Or Cabinet Black
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 19"W x .31"D
- Color: Black
- Installation position: Vertical fixed on the mounting rail
- Package Includes: 10-32 screws
Bestseller No. 8
NavePoint 2U 19-Inch Universal Vented Rack Mount Cantilever Fixed Server Cabinet Shelf 16-Inches Deep Black
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 19"W x 16"D
- 55 pound weight capacity
- Front mount design
- Slotted venting
- With Lip
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 2U Metal Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Manager Duct Raceway for 19 Inch Server Rack
- Quantity: 1 panel
- Mounts onto a standard 19” rack.
- Ideal tool to organize and support the horizontal cables at the back of your equipment rack.
- Rack Screws Included.
- Light weight, easy to install or remove.
SaleBestseller No. 10
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Rack Mount Cantilever Shelf for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel Weight Capacity 44lb/20kg - 16" Deep Tray, Black (CABSHELF)
- UNIVERSAL 19" FIT: This 2U server rack shelf is designed to fit any 19 wide server rack or enclosure including major brands like APC, Dell, Lenovo, HPE and can accommodate your data, IT, networking or other equipment up to 16 (41cm) deep
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy front mounted cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight of 44lbs/20kg making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: The rack mount cantilever shelf can be mounted in 2 orientations, install the shelf with the front shelf lip downwards or mount with the lip upwards to prevent your computer, AV or other equipment & accessories from sliding off
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: At 16in deep, this fixed rackmount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack; it provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio/video accessories