Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV)
- Universal 19'' fit: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19in server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- Maximize ventiliation: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- Versatile functionality: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
- Industry-leading support: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TAA compliant 2U vented server rack mount shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
Bestseller No. 2
NavePoint 2U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 3.75"D
- 2U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
SaleBestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19" Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV),Black
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility.
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the black wall mount patch panel bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability. The rack can hold up to 125.3lb (56.7kg) to ensure your equipment is secure.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 ½” screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces. It’s a convenient solution for all your SoHo (small office/home office) rack needs.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16” center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs. It works with most 19” rack mountable equipment for ultimate compatibility.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this wall mount patch panel bracket, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
Bestseller No. 4
Kenuco 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount (Black-2U)
- Dimensions: W19'' x U, maximum load capacity is 75 pounds
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile rack mount bracket, Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
SaleBestseller No. 5
SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087. Supports eight 2.5"/3.5" Sas/SATA HDD/SSD
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 14 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint 2U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 2 Rack Units (2RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 8 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
SaleBestseller No. 8
iStarUSA Group 2U Compact Rackmount 2 X 5.25 (D-214-MATX)
- Support ATX PS2 power supply
- Support 4 x low profile add-on cards
- Supports front Access USB2.0 x2
- Case Type: 2U Rack mount
Bestseller No. 9
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty), Black
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 - 390 mm (2. 95 - 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
Bestseller No. 10
Rosewill 2U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case Support with 5 Bays (RSV-Z2700)
- 【ULTIMATE CAPACITY】RSV-Z2700 is a 2U server chassis which carries a total of 1 x 5.25" HDD + 4 x 3.5" HDD and 4 PCI-E slot with low profile PCI Express cards for expansion for your server system
- 【EFFICIENT COOLING DESIGN】The rack mount 2U server case comes with two 80 mm server case fans in the front to provide an excellent temperature management for long time operated server systems
- 【SPECIAL VENTILATE HOLE】With the design of a ventilate hole on top at the PSU location, RSV-Z2700 is designed for the better air-flow and heat dispatch
- 【MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY】The Rack-mount server chassis (2U) is compatible with maximum holding 9.6 x 9.6 Micro-ATX ( M-ATX )
- 【CONVENIENT I/O PANEL】Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripheral device as a perfect successor for RSV-Z2600