Our Top 10 Recommendations for 2U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 2u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Rosewill 2U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case Support with 4 Bays (RSV-2600)
- Ultimate capacity : RSV-Z2600 is able to carry a total of 4 x internal 3.5" HDD and 4 PCI-E slot for expansion for your system
- Efficient Cooling Design : The rack-mount case comes with three 80 mm cooling fans in the front originally to provide the excellent temperature management for long operational servers
- Special Ventilation Hole : With the ventilate hole on top of the PSU location, RSV-Z2600 is designed for the better air-flow.
- Motherboard Compatibility: The Rack-mount server chassis is compatible with maximum holding 9.6 x 9.6 Micro-ATX
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
Bestseller No. 2
NavePoint 2U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 3.75"D
- 2U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
SaleBestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 2U Server Rack Shelf - Universal Vented Cantilever Tray for 19" Network Equipment Rack & Cabinet - Heavy Duty Steel - 50lb - 16" Deep (CABSHELFV)
- UNIVERSAL 19'' FIT: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19in server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16in (406mm) for your data, IT, networking or other non rack mount equipment.
- MAXIMIZE VENTILIATION: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 lb. (22 kg) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: At 16in deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19in cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TAA compliant 2U vented server rack mount shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
SaleBestseller No. 4
StarTech.com 2U Vertical Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket - Steel Rack Mount Bracket w/Hardware for 19" Network, Server and Data Equipment (RK219WALLV)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use 2U vertical patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server, data, networking or AV equipment vertically or horizontally for added versatility.
- STURDY DESIGN: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, this black, durable wall mount patch panel bracket can hold up to 125.3lb (56.7kg) to ensure your equipment is secure.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The open frame, L-shaped rack arrives fully assembled with cage screws for mounting equipment and 1 ½” screws for mounting the rack to wood surfaces.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall mounting holes on the 2U vertical mountable rack bracket are 16” center to center to provide greater stability and match standard wall studs.
Bestseller No. 5
KENUCO 2U 19 Inch Steel Vertical Rack and Wall Mountable Server Rack Mount
- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this 2U wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Low profile 2U rack mount bracket
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
- Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
Bestseller No. 6
2U 19-Inch Steel Wall Mountable Simple Vertical Rack and Server Rack
- Lightweight, practical design offers space saving solution
- Compatible with nearly all 19" rack mountable equipment
- Includes (8) cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment into the rack
- Durable solid steel construction meets EIA-310 19" rack standards
- 16" on center mounting holes provide reliable wall mounting.
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint 2U Vertical Wall Mountable Server Rack, Black
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Vertical Server Racks were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to the wall or any flat surface. Common uses include mounting routers, cable modems, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment.
- CONVENIENT: The simple yet elegant design features venting for maximum airflow making this the perfect solution where space is at a premium. Cable punchouts and cable tie bridges keep everything organized and the mounting holes are spaced exactly 16 inches apart making it simple to mount to the studs in your wall.
- COMPATIBLE: This Vertical Server Rack takes up 2 Rack Units (2RU) and is compatible with any EIA Standard 19 inch rack mountable equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: > 8 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, and plastic washers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.
SaleBestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- USER FRIENDLY: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 28 in / 71 cm (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Tripp Lite 2U Vertical Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Low Profile, Switch Depth, 20" Deep, Black (SRWF2U)
- 2U VERTICAL WALL MOUNT RACK: Designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way.
- SPACE SAVING RACK - 20 INCHES DEEP: Low-profile vertical-mount switch-depth wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet. Secures 2U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20 in. deep. Includes additional 1U of space for patch panels.
- SECURES 19 IN. RACK EQUIPMENT: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Locking steel cabinet vented to keep equipment cool.
- MEETS PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Comes with a five year limited warranty and ships fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.
Bestseller No. 10
NavePoint Server Cabinet Case 19 Inch Rack Mount DJ Locking Lockable Deep Drawer with Key 2U
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 17.5"W x 13.38"D
- 22 pound weight capacity
- Drawer Extension: 11.75"
- Color: Black
- Recessed handle design