Our Top 10 Recommendations for 20U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 20u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
ECHOGEAR 20U Open Frame Server Rack - Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Network & AV Gear - Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack 'em up: Entire 20U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.12" deep), 1x 2U vented shelf (18" deep), and 25x rack mounting screws. Is it Christmas in here or is that just me?
- This rack's 20.24" deep design means it's perfect for your networking, AV and rack mounted components up to 19" deep. Racking severs? It'll work, but you'll need to bring the rack rails for your server brand.
- This rack is ready to hang. (On the wall, we mean.) Wall-mounted or standing strong on included leveling feet, this rack's versatile design is ready to take on your setup... whatever that may be.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today's hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it's simple. With all the included hardware & witty instructions, you'll have your rack ready for servers & networking gear in under 20 minutes.
Bestseller No. 2
Steel Server Rack Rail with 3/8" Square Holes, 2U-45U (20U)
- Square Mounting Holes
- Sold In Pairs
- Black Powder Coated Steel
Bestseller No. 3
Steel Server Rack Rail with 3/8" Square Holes, 02U-45U (20U)
- Black Powder Coated Steel
- 3/8" Square Mounting Holes
- Sold in Pairs
SaleBestseller No. 4
StarTech.com Vertical 0U Server Rack Cable Management w/ D-Ring Hooks - 20U Network Rack Cord Manager Panel - 3ft Wire Organizer (CMVER20UD)
- EASY MOUNTING: This 3 ft. 0U server rack cable manager mounts vertically to your 19-inch 20U or larger rack to help organize networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The 15-hook vertical-mount D ring cord organizer enables you to route your cables where needed
- PASSIVE COOLING: This metal patch cable hanger keeps your cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment
- PROTECTS EQUIPMENT: This high-performance metal network rack cable management/organizer panel features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cord
Bestseller No. 5
KENUCO Black 20U Wall Mount Open Frame Steel Network Equipment Rack 17.75 Inch Deep - W19'' x D17.75'' x H38.5'' - Black - 20U with 1 x 1U Shelf
- Dimensions: W19'' x D17.75'' x H38.5'' (20U), COMING WITH 1 x 1U Shelf
- Sturdy heavy duty 14 gauge / 2mm cold steel construction.
- Accommodates EIA, and standard 19" rack equipment. Perfect for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves, and all other server rack equipment.
- Wall mounts are 16 inches center to center for mounting to any standard stud. Comes with all assembly hardware (screws, washers, nuts) and mounting bolts
- Open frame cabinet / rack design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides. This will allow you to easily adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed.
SaleBestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 25U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK25U), Black
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment.
- User friendly: This 25U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds(544 kilogram), has a total product height of 50.8 inch / 129 centimeter (with casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
SaleBestseller No. 7
StarTech.com 18U Server Rack Cabinet - 4-Post Adjustable Depth (2" to 30") Network Equipment Rack Enclosure w/Casters/Cable Management/Shelf /Locking Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (RK1833BKM)
- SECURE RACK: 19" server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 30", internal depth of 33", height 47.8"; Locking doors/sides (2 keys inc.); Rolling/Mobile data/IT/enclosure
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters & levelling feet to offer manoeuvrability & stability; 75 M6 Cage nuts/screws, hook & loop tape & 1U shelf provided to easily mount equipment
- DESIGN AND VENTAILATION: Strong mesh doors and side panels with vented top allow for airflow; 1U height intervals marked for identification
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment, supporting brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge, and Lenovo ThinkSystem
- SPECS: 5-YR warranty | 18U 19in Enclosure Cabinet | Mounting Depth 2 to 30in. | 995 lb stationary capacity| 100xM6 cage nuts & screws | 1U vented shelf | 10ft hook and loop tape inc. | Grounding lugs
SaleBestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 22U Server Rack Cabinet with secure locking door - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (5.5" to 28.7") - 1768 lb capacity - 19 inch Portable Network Equipment Enclosure on wheels/casters (RK2236BKF)
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: This 22U server rack cabinet has adjustable mounting rails with a depth up to 28.7 in. (730 mm), widely compatible with your networking equipment.
- MAXIMIZE MOBILITY: The portable server rack enclosure features casters, providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room.
- EASY CABLE RUN: The rack features brushed ports on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management.
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 25U Professional 2-Post IT Open Frame Server Network Relay Rack 4.5 Feet Tall Black
- 2-post Open Frame Rack
- Floor mount (compatible with casters)
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 49"H x 20"W x 14.3"D
- 25U Rack Units
Bestseller No. 10
NavePoint 22U IT Wall Mount Network Server Data Cabinet Rack Glass Door Locking Casters
- Dimensions: 43"H x 23.63"W x 23.63"D
- 130 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment