Our Top 10 Recommendations for 20U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 20u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
ECHOGEAR 20U Open Frame Server Rack - Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Holds All Your Network & AV Gear - Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack 'em up: Entire 20U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.12" deep), 1x 2U vented shelf (18" deep), and 25x rack mounting screws. Is it Christmas in here or is that just me?
- This rack's 20.24" deep design means it's perfect for your networking, AV and rack mounted components up to 19" deep. Racking severs? It'll work, but you'll need to bring the rack rails for your server brand.
- This rack is ready to hang. (On the wall, we mean.) Wall-mounted or standing strong on included leveling feet, this rack's versatile design is ready to take on your setup... whatever that may be.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today's hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it's simple. With all the included hardware & witty instructions, you'll have your rack ready for servers & networking gear in under 20 minutes.
Bestseller No. 2
Rising Electronics Open Rack 15U 20U 28U 32U 42U 4 Post Open Frame 19-Inch Data Network Desktop Server/Audio Rack（42U, 31" Depth）
- Fit 19” Wide Standard Equipment. INSTALL Depth of 31”(Post to Post)
- Movable Rack, make your equipment more flexible and convenient to connect the world.
- Light Weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship, yet heave duty *900LB Capacity.*
- Assembled Size: 81”H x 21”W x 39”D (Caster Base depth, *Adjusts in 1.5” increments*)
- Server with Numbered and Round screw holes(M6 Threaded), also M6 screws are included.
SaleBestseller No. 3
StarTech.com Vertical 0U Server Rack Cable Management w/ D-Ring Hooks - 20U Network Rack Cord Manager Panel - 3ft Wire Organizer (CMVER20UD)
- EASY MOUNTING: This 3 ft. 0U server rack cable manager mounts vertically to your 19-inch 20U or larger rack to help organize networking cables in your data center
- REDUCE CABLE STRAIN: The 15-hook vertical-mount D ring cord organizer enables you to route your cables where needed
- PASSIVE COOLING: This metal patch cable hanger keeps your cords organized, improving airflow and reducing heat-related damage to equipment
- PROTECTS EQUIPMENT: This high-performance metal network rack cable management/organizer panel features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cord
Bestseller No. 4
Steel Server Rack Rail with 3/8" Square Holes, 02U-45U (20U)
- Black Powder Coated Steel
- 3/8" Square Mounting Holes
- Sold in Pairs
SaleBestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 18U Server Rack Cabinet - 4-Post Adjustable Depth (2" to 30") Network Equipment Rack Enclosure w/Casters/Cable Management/Shelf /Locking Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (RK1833BKM)
- SECURE RACK: 19" server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 30"; internal depth of 33"; height 35.6"; Locking doors/sides (2 keys inc.); Rolling/Mobile data/IT/enclosure
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters & leveling feet to offer maneuverability & stability; 75 M6 Cage nuts/screws, hook & loop tape & 1U shelf provided to easily mount equipment
- DESIGN AND VENTILATION: Strong mesh doors and side panels with vented top allow for airflow; 1U height intervals marked for identification
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment, supporting brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge, and Lenovo ThinkSystem
- SPECS: 5-YR warranty | 18U 19in Enclosure Cabinet | Mounting Depth 2 to 30in. | 995 lb stationary capacity| 100xM6 cage nuts & screws | 1U vented shelf | 10ft hook and loop tape inc. | Grounding lugs
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 22U Server Rack Cabinet with secure locking door - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (5.5" to 28.7") - 1768 lb capacity - 19 inch Portable Network Equipment Enclosure on wheels/casters (RK2236BKF)
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: This 22U server rack cabinet has adjustable mounting rails with a depth up to 28.7 in. (730 mm), widely compatible with your networking equipment
- ACCOMMODATE YOUR STANDARD EQUIPMENT: This mobile cabinet provides security for storing standard 19" rack-mount devices and equipment. It is compatible with EIA-310 compliant equipment and supports a total load capacity of 800 kg. (1763.7 lbs.)
- MAXIMIZE MOBILITY: The portable server rack enclosure features casters, providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room
- KEEP EQUIPMENT ACCESSIBLE, COOL AND SECURE: The removable side panels have independent locks enabling easy access to your equipment, and the front and rear doors increase airflow to promote passive cooling for optimal temperature.
- EASY CABLE RUN: The rack features brushed ports on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management
Bestseller No. 7
NavePoint 22U IT Wall Mount Network Server Data Cabinet Rack Glass Door Locking Casters
- Dimensions: 43"H x 23.63"W x 23.63"D
- 130 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment
Bestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 25U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK25U), Black
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment.
- User friendly: This 25U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds(544 kilogram), has a total product height of 50.8 inch / 129 centimeter (with casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 9
ECHOGEAR Rack Compatible Swing-Out Wall Mount - Compatible with 10U, 15U, & 20U Open Frame Racks
- Echogear 10U, 15U & 20U open frame rack accessory - only compatible with Echogear racks.
- Adding this arm to your Echogear open frame rack let's you swing the rack our to access cables & components.
- All hardware included for easy installation. Attaches right to your wall and can be installed to swing out left or right.
- Built strong; supports up to 200 lbs of you AV & networking gear. Includes everything you'll need to get your rack on the wall.
- Lockable design keeps your rack from drifting or swinging when you play super loud music.
Bestseller No. 10
ECHOGEAR Rack Caster Kit - Add Wheels to Your Server Rack in Minutes - Compatible 15U & 20U Racks
- Gotta' roll? That's what this caster kit's for. A full set of wheels designed just for your Echogear skeleton rack, these bad boys maximize stability and accessibility.
- Screw 'em! You're a capable rack user and you don't need no tools! These casters screw right into your rack; no screwdriver or additional hardware necessary.
- Wheely, wheely strong: These casters provide placement flexibility without sacrificing strength. They support up to 600 lbs, just like the leveling feet your rack came with.
- Show and tell? Or hide and seek? If your rack's on wheels, the choice is yours! Roll your rack out when you need to get to your components, tuck it away when you don't. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Our ECHOGEAR Pros are here to help 7 days a week. Go to our website or check your product manual for all the different ways to get in touch with our US-based, real-life product know-it-alls.