Our Top 10 Recommendations for 1U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 1u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 1U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 19 in – Steel - Vertical Mounting Bracket for Networking and Data Equipment (RK119WALLV),Black
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: For added convenience, this 1U wall mount patch panel bracket arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment in your data center
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wall mount bracket features a solid steel design for ultimate durability
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This multi-use patch panel bracket enables you to mount your server or networking equipment vertically on a wall or horizontally under a desk for added versatility
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Constructed of high-quality materials, this wall mounting bracket is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: Wall mounting holes are 16 inches center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
Bestseller No. 2
AC Infinity Vented Cantilever 1U Universal Rack Shelf, 10" Deep, for 19” equipment racks. Heavy-Duty 2.4mm Cold Rolled Steel, 60lbs Capacity
- Fits all 19” racks and cabinets to hold various IT, network, and AV equipment.
- Vent design maximizes airflow while maintaining structural integrity.
- 60 pound weight capacity, up to 70% more than other cantilever rack shelves.
- Heavy-duty 2.4mm thick SPCC cold rolled steel construction.
- 1U height, 10.5” deep, includes 10-32 screw, washer, and cage nut set.
Bestseller No. 3
NavePoint 1U Blank Rack Mount Panel Spacer for 19-Inch Server Network Rack Enclosure Or Cabinet Black
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x .31"D
- Color: Black
- Installation position: Vertical fixed on the mounting rail
- Package Includes: 10-32 screws
Bestseller No. 4
NavePoint 1U 19 Inch Vertical Wall Mount Rack Wall Mountable Server Rack w/Hardware Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 4"H x 19.25"W x 2"D
- 1U Rack Units
- 44 pound weight capacity
- Color: Black
Bestseller No. 5
Jingchengmei (2 Pack) 1U Vented Server Rack Mount Shelf - 10in Deep Steel Universal Cantilever Tray for 19-Inch AV and Network Equipment Rack - 44lbs Disassembled for Safety
- Compatible with all 19” racks and cabinets to hold various IT, network and other equipment.
- New Disassembled Shelf allows you to assemble according to your different usage, and Lip can be upside / downside for meeting different functions.
- 1.5mm Thick holding sides assure strength and Max loading weight capacity is 44 pounds, more than other cantilever rack shelves
- Disassembled structure decreasing damage of ears in transit
- 1U height, 10" (254mm) deep, including 4 x M6 screws & cage nuts, 4 x M5 screws & nuts
Bestseller No. 6
CyberPower CPS1215RMS Surge Protector, 120V/15A, 12 Outlets, 15ft Power Cord, 1U Rackmount
- 120V/15A Rackmount Surge Protector provide critical power protection for data centers, network closets, and voip phone systems.
- Output: 12 NEMA 5–15R outlets (6 Front and 6 Rear); Input: NEMA 5–15P straight plug with 15 feet power cord.
- Versatile rackmount options: Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount).
- Additional features: Network-grade plugs and outlets, industrial-grade metal housing, and cord retention tray
- 3-year lifetime warranty
SaleBestseller No. 7
CyberPower OR500LCDRM1U Smart App LCD UPS, 500VA/300W, 6 Outlets, AVR, 1U Rackmount
- 500VA/300W smart app LCD Uninterruptible power supply (ups) system: Uses simulated sine wave output to protect department and workgroup servers, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets: (4) battery backup and surge protected outlets, (2) surge protected outlets. Input: 15a, NEMA 5-15P with 10 foot power cord
- Multifunction LCD screen – Provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Remote management: Requires optional Rmcard205 management card.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery.
- 3 year – Including batteries connected equipment, free PowerPanel business edition management software (download)
Bestseller No. 8
StarTech.com 1U Adjustable Vented Server Rack Mount Shelf - 175lbs - 19.5 to 38in Deep Universal Tray for 19" AV/ Network Equipment Rack (ADJSHELF)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 1U shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- UNIVERSAL 19'' FIT: This vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit any 19in server rack and has an adjustable depth range of 19.5-38in for your data, networking or other small-form tools / equipment.
- MAXIMIZE VENTILIATION: The vented shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool.
- HEAVY-DUTY & DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy IT-grade cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 175 lb / 80 kg.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: At 19.5-38in deep, this adjustable shelf can work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for your tools or audio / video accessories.
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 1U 19-Inch Fixed 4-Post Rack Mount Server Shelf with Adjustable Depth from 18-34 Inch Black
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 17"W x 23.63"D
- 110 pound weight capacity
- Slotted venting
- No Lip
- Color: Black
Bestseller No. 10
NavePoint Fixed Rack Vented Server Shelf 1U 19 Inch 4 Post Rack Mount Adjustable from 16-33 Inches
- Dimensions: 1.9"H x 17.5"W x 21.8"D
- 242 pound weight capacity
- Slotted venting
- Color: Black