Our Top 10 Recommendations for 10U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 10u server racks on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Tripp Lite 10U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, Hinged, 20.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW10US)
- Unit Dimensions: 23.6" W x 24.13" D x 24.25" H | Weight: 55 lbs
- Secures 10U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
SaleBestseller No. 2
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U),Black
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- User friendly: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 28 in / 71 cm (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
SaleBestseller No. 3
NavePoint 9U Wall Mount Open Frame 19 Inch Server Equipment Rack Threaded 16 inch Depth Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 19"H x 20"W x 16"D
- Rack Depth: 16"
- 9U Rack Units
- 110 pound weight capacity
SaleBestseller No. 4
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 12 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 5
Seismic Audio - SATAC10U - Heavy Duty 10 Space ATA Rack Case with 4 Inch Casters - Pro Audio DJ Rack - 10U Server Network Case
- Model #: SATAC10U | Heavy Duty 10 Space Rack with 4" Casters
- 3/8" Plywood Construction | Smooth Black Laminate Finish | Hold standard 19" Rack Mount PA/DJ Gear
- External Dimensions: Height: 24 1/8" with Casters - 19" Without | Width: 21" - Depth: 28"
- Internal Dimensions: Rail to Back with Rear Door On: 22" | Rail to Rear Edge of Case with Door Off: 19" | Front Rail to Rear Rail: 17 1/2"
- Steel rack rails - Front and rear rack rails | 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters (Two are locking) | Front and rear removable doors with foam padding
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Network Rack - 19" 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Rack for Computer, AV, Media, IT, Data & Server Room Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
Bestseller No. 7
StarTech.com Grounding Bar for Server Racks - 1U or 10U Copper Ground Strip - Rack grounding bar - 10U - GNDBAR1U
- Protect up to ten devices in your server rack from static electricity damage, with this 1U or 10U copper grounding strip
- Compatible with any standard server rack and all rack-mountable equipment
- Grounding bar / copper ground wire / ground strip
- Protects your rack mounted equipment from electrical surges
- Installs easily into any standard server rack or cabinet
Bestseller No. 8
Tripp Lite 8U/12U/22U Expandable Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack, Adjustable Network Equipment Rack, Switch Depth, 18" Deep, 5 Year Warranty (SRWO8U22), black, 17.8 (8U) , 24.8 (12U), 42.3 (22U) x 20.11 x 18.24
- Configures to 8U, 12U or 22U of rack space
- Stores 19 in. rack equipment up to 18 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 pounds
- Allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- Simple to assemble and mount
Bestseller No. 9
NavePoint 1U Blank Rack Mount Panel Spacer with Venting for 19-Inch Server Network Rack Enclosure Or Cabinet Black
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x .31"D
- Perforated Venting
- Color: Black
- Installation position: Vertical fixed on the mounting rail
- Package Includes: 10-32 screws
Bestseller No. 10
CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U Smart App LCD UPS System, 700VA/400W, 6 Outlets, AVR, 1U Rackmount,Black
- 700VA/400W Battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system – This simulated sine wave UPS with line interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against under-voltages and over-voltages
- 6 NEMA 5 15R outlets: (4) battery backup and surge protected outlets, (2) surge protected outlets, input: Plug type 15A NEMA 5-15P 10 feet cord plug style; Straight
- Multi-function LCD screen – Provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Remote management: Requires optional RMCARD205
- Provides battery backup and surge protection for department servers, work-group servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies
- 3 year warranty – Including batteries, Dollar 300,000 connected equipment guarantee, FREE PowerPanel business edition management software (Download). Frequency range:57 – 63 Hertz