Our Top 10 Recommendations for 10U Server Racks
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 10u server racks on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 12U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- ULTIMATE VERSATILITY: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment
- USER FRIENDLY: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth. It has a wide range of mounting depth adjustments that make it easy to adapt to fit your equipment.
- BUILT TO LAST: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200lbs (544kg), has a total product height of 28 in / 71 cm (w/ casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks. The base is pre-drilled for securely fastening the rack to the floor if needed.
Bestseller No. 2
Tripp Lite 12U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW12U)
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor(with optional SRCASTER).Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 inch apart for standard wall stud placement
- Ships fully assembled
Bestseller No. 3
Tripp Lite 10U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, Hinged, 20.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW10US)
- Secures 10U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor(with optional SRCASTER)
- Ships fully assembled
Bestseller No. 4
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Network Rack - 19" 2 Post Free Standing Desktop Rack for Computer, AV, Media, IT, Data & Server Room Equipment (RK8OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: This lightweight, 2-post rack is a sturdy and safe solution for mounting equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. Engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This open frame rack enables you to place rack-mount equipment on any surface in your office. It supports up to 110.5lb [50kg] and has a total product height of 16.1in (41cm).
- EASY TO SETUP: The 2 post rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and cage nuts.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This lightweight, but sturdy server rack fits a variety of your smaller equipment, such as audio video, media, data, computer and home stereo and theater applications.
Bestseller No. 5
NavePoint 9U Wall Mount Open Frame 19 Inch Server Equipment Rack Threaded 16 inch Depth Black
- Supports standard 19" rack mount equipment
- 19"H x 20"W x 16"D
- Rack Depth: 16"
- 9U Rack Units
- 110 pound weight capacity
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 14 inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this bracket and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound. This bracket is perfect in areas where space is at a premium.
- OPTIMIZED WORKSPACE: This 6U 14 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 14 inch [34.6 centimeter] and a maximum weight capacity of 44.2 pounds [20 kilogram].
- EASY TO INSTALL: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
Bestseller No. 7
TUFFIOM 12U Casters Network Enclosure, 19 Inch Consumer Series Server Equipment Rack, Computer Date IT Network Cabinet Include 3 Side Panel Locks, Cooling Fan, No Assembly Required
- ✔ 12U 19" STANDARD ENCLOSURE - ISO9001 certified, which is designed to mount the 19" standard or non standard multiple electronic equipment modules.(note: please confirm how much U(unit) enclosure you need first before buying, more dimension information in photos.)
- ✔ NO ASSEMBLE REQUIRE - Mounts on the wall or sit on the floor with casters as option, the cabinet is shipped fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or install casters, which is ideal for housing a wide variety of network equipment, such as switches, routers, patch panels, etc.Total cabinet demension: W 23.6"* D 16.5" *H 25.4".
- ✔ FLEXIBLE STORAGE FOR DISORDERED CABLES - 2 Lockable side panels can be removed easily for quick access to equipment and cabling. Also Top, bottom and back cable access openings provide convenient and multi-choice cable routing to and from the cabinet.
- ✔ MESHED DOOR AND COOLING FAN -Come furnished with mesh designed to remove warm air and draw in cool air by convection, also support active cooling with the optional installation of a fan on top, which ensures proper airflow patterns through active equipment while reducing hot spots, further protect equipment.
- ✔ ($50 VALUE) FREE GIFTS ONLY IN TUFFIOM- Made of high quality cold rolled steel, durable enclosure with 110lbs load capacity. Gifts includes: a panel, 6 keys, 12 cage nut sets, 4 wall-mounted hardwares, 4 wheels.
Bestseller No. 8
Kenuco Black 9U Wall Mount Open Frame Steel Network Equipment Rack 17.75 Inch Deep - Black - 9U - W19'' x D17.75'' x H19.25''
- Dimensions: W19'' x D17.75'' x H19.25'' (9U)
- Sturdy heavy duty 14 gauge / 2mm cold steel construction.
- Accommodates EIA, and standard 19" rack equipment. Perfect for mounting patch panels, rack mounted power strips, shelves, and all other server rack equipment.
- Wall mounts are 16 inches center to center for mounting to any standard stud. Comes with all assembly hardware (screws, washers, nuts) and mounting bolts
- Open frame cabinet / rack design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides. This will allow you to easily adjust cabling, view LEDs and access configuration buttons as needed.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Samson SRK-12 Universal Equipment Rack Stand
- 12 rack space version
- Heavy-duty steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- 3-inch (75mm) locking casters
- Single space blank panel included.300lb (with casters), 450lb (without casters) of weight capacity
- Compatible with U.S. and European rack screws
Bestseller No. 10
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Wall Mount Network Rack w/ Built in Shelf - 2-Post Adjustable Depth (12" to 18") Equipment Rack - 75.2lbs (WALLSHELF8U),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 8U Rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- STORES VARIOUS SIZED EQUIPMENT: The wall-mount bracket features an adjustable mounting depth of 12” to 18“ , a dual-position 12” shelf that for the top or the bottom and a weight capacity of 75.2lbs.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: For hassle-free equipment installation, the wall mount rack features 10-32 tapped rails, so you can mount your equipment directly to the rail without using any cage nuts.
- STANDARDIZED HOLE SIZING: The wall rack is a sturdy mounting solution for your equipment and with the wall mounting holes positioned 16” apart, it matches the standard drywall construction framework.
- PERFECT FOR SMALLER SPACES: The 2-post wall mounting feature allows you to free up desk or floor space - ideal for your SoHo environment, or any other location with limited space available.